COVID Comms for Post Secondary
COVID has changed so much.
As the founders of the Annual Marketing & Communications for Post-Secondary Conference, we are pleased to offer a new online event series, COVID Comms for Post-Secondary.
We know many of you are busier than usual; this event is an opportunity to talk with colleagues and hear tips and tricks on what has worked, hasn’t worked and maybe some new tools to help you in your role.
Each event in the series will look like this:
- 2-hour session
- Presenters and a chairperson
- Each presenter will share for 10-15 minutes on tips and tricks on what works, what doesn’t work and how they are proceeding with planning and work in the future
- Attendees will get a chance to submit questions before the event and also during.
- Attendees will also be asked to participate in live polling with immediate results on questions that you have asked.
- A private LinkedIn page will be set-up for attendees before and after the event to post information and share with colleagues from across the country