COVID Comms for Municipal Communications
COVID has changed so much.
As the founders of the annual Municipal Communications Conference, we are pleased to offer a new online event series, COVID Comms for Municipal Communications.
We know many of you are busier than usual; this event is an opportunity to talk with colleagues and hear tips and tricks on what has worked, hasn’t worked and maybe some new tools to help you in your role.
Each event in the series will look like this:
- 2-hour session
- Three panelists and one chair
- Each panelist will share for 10-15 minutes on tips and tricks on what works and what doesn’t work and how they are proceeding with plans and work for the future
- The Chair, Brian Lambie will provide strategies and tips RedBrick Communications has prepared to assist municipalities with COVID communications
- Attendees will get a chance to submit questions before the event and also during
- Attendees will also be asked to participate in live polling with immediate results on questions that you have asked
- A private LinkedIn group for attendees before and after the events to post information and share with colleagues from across the country